- RSS Channel Showcase 3501304
- RSS Channel Showcase 7672283
- RSS Channel Showcase 3366962
- RSS Channel Showcase 7505607
Articles on this Page
- 04/01/17--06:54: _Marilyn Merlot
- 05/05/17--06:11: _California Pinot
- 06/02/17--08:33: _Fruit of the North
- 06/30/17--16:06: _Summer Zins
- 08/06/17--05:15: _Txacolina – the win...
- 09/02/17--14:30: _Syrah or Shiraz? Sh...
- 10/09/17--07:23: _On Safari in South ...
- 04/01/17--06:54: Marilyn Merlot
- 05/05/17--06:11: California Pinot
- 06/02/17--08:33: Fruit of the North
- 06/30/17--16:06: Summer Zins
- 08/06/17--05:15: Txacolina – the wine you’ve never heard of, but really must try
- 09/02/17--14:30: Syrah or Shiraz? Shiraz!
- 10/09/17--07:23: On Safari in South Africa
Merlot, the great grape of Bordeaux, was much maligned after the 2004 movie Sideways character Miles the wine snob soundly criticized it with his now infamous refusal to quaff this grape. However, the blow to the merlot industry has only …
Although the Burgundians (and I) may argue, some of the finest Pinot Noir wines in the world are coming from California. Made famous by the movie Sideways about the Santa Barbara wine region, the delicate and versatile Pinot Noir grape …
Growing grapes in northern tiers presents many challenges. There are thousands of grape varieties that have been cultivated for wine across the globe. Most of us have only had a chance to taste a small handful of vinifera grapes that …
Zinfandel has a long history in America. It was brought to New York in 1820 by a fellow named George Gibbs from cuttings he obtained in Austria. By the 1850’s the grape was being cultivated in nurseries and made it’s …
Travel with us to the Basque region of Spain and France where we are going to celebrate August with Txakoli (cha-co-LEE), or Txacolina (cha – co – LEE – na). It is an effervescent primarily white wine from this magical …
You say Syrah, we say Shiraz. This noble grape from Europe has planted its feet around the globe and is known by many names. But no one expresses ‘shiraz’ like the Aussie’s from down under. Join us as we tour …